1. Purposes and legal bases of data processing
1.1 Informational use of the website
You can visit our website without providing any personal data. If you only use our website for informational purposes or do not otherwise provide us with any information about yourself, we do not process any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website.
For the purpose of the technical provision of the website, it is necessary that we process certain automatically transmitted information belonging to you so that your browser can display our website and you can use the website. This information is automatically collected each time you visit our website and stored in our server log files. This information relates to the computer system of the accessing computer. The following information is collected:
- IP address
- Browser type/version (e.g.: Firefox 59.0.2 (64 Bit))
- Browser language (e.g.: German)
- Operating system used (e.g. Windows 10)
- Inner resolution of the browser window
- Screen resolution
- Cookies On / Off
- Colour depth
- Time of access
1.1.2 Active use of the website
In addition to the purely informative use of our website, you can also actively use our website to contact us. In addition to the processing of your personal data described above for purely informational use, we will then also process further personal data belonging to you that we require to process and respond to your request.
18.104.22.168 User requests
In order to process and respond to your enquiries to us, e.g. to our e-mail address, we process the personal data you provide in this context. In any case, this includes your name and e-mail address in order to send you a reply, as well as the other information you send us as part of your communication.
We process your personal data to respond to user requests on the following legal grounds:
- The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- for the protection of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest here is that we answer your request for you and that this also corresponds to your interests in receiving an answer.
22.214.171.124 Compliance with legal requirements
We also process your personal data in order to comply with other legal obligations that we have in connection with the performance of the contract. These include, in particular, retention periods under commercial, trade or tax law.
We process your personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR in connection with commercial, trade or tax law, insofar as we are obliged to record and retain your data.
126.96.36.199 Legal enforcement
We also process your personal data in order to assert our rights and enforce our legal claims. We also process your personal data in order to be able to defend ourselves against legal claims. Finally, we process your personal data to the extent necessary to prevent or prosecute criminal offences.
We process your personal data for this purpose on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- for the protection of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR, insofar as we assert legal claims or defend ourselves in legal disputes or we prevent or investigate criminal offences.
Back to the overview